Friday, June 6, 2014

First Post

I've been interested in doing some blogging so I thought I would give it a try. I would like my blog to be about the projects and other silly things I find on Pinterest.

Now if you are an avid Pinner like I am, you will soon find out that not all the cool, awesome ideas you see on the app work. Trust me, I've made some pretty nasty recipes and tried some crafts that could be considered dangerous.

I would like to do some crafts or recipes that I haven't tried before (and maybe some I have on lazy days). I named this project with two because I am always doing things with two little ones right by my side. I have an amazing daughter that is two and a wonderful son that is seven months. As you can imagine things don't also go so smoothly and if it's a special day I get extra "help" with everything I do. Keeps me on my toes I suppose. Starting tomorrow I will try a new craft and put it up, Let you know my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment