Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Mega Block Numbers




I'm trying to teach my daughter her numbers. Sesame Street is doing a great job helping, but I can't play that show all the time.

I was trying to think of a way that my daughter can play and learn her numbers. I don't really like those magnetic numbers/letter because she likes to run off with them (and my ten month old likes to eat them). I would be VERY upset if she put one of those magnets on anything electronic and it fried.



SOOO I simply got a sharpie and ten blocks. Wrote the numbers 1-10. You could also make the numbers by using stickers, or vinyl. You could print colorful ones off on paper and Mod Podge them on. The ideas are limitless!!!!

She loved it!!! Thought it was really cool that she could stack her numbers and be hands one with them. This would be a great stocking stuffer idea too (yea I'm already getting into that mind set...helps the spending be spread out).

I know this is really simple, but any young child who is trying to learn will love it. It'd be cool also if you could do the alphabet, but it's hard to find that many of the same type of block.

Enjoy! God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment