Friday, August 8, 2014

Crazy Picture Frames w/ 4x6



I love pictures!! I usually do the prepaid thing on Shutterfly so I can get 200 4x6 pictures for $20. Every once and a while I'll blow pictures up bigger, but it can get expensive.

Recently my mother-in-law started a picture wall and I thought I would follow suit. I've lived on my own for almost three years now and I have YET to have family pictures on the wall. Maybe that's saying something about my family...no, I love them...really, I promise!

I put a post here that shows how I paint frames. Living in a rental, I think colorful picture frames liven things up a bit.

SOOOO I have these pictures I just ordered and big frames. I thought about it for a while and decided to use scrapbook paper and dress up the blank space. If you want to get crazy, go all out and do a whole scrapbook page type thing. I don't have time or care for all that jazz (I used to at one time and that's why I have the paper and other things).




I liked the stripe paper I had, but felt that the stripes simply going one way would make things too simple. The picture with one horizontal and one vertical made me decide to simply cut the paper into squares and layer them in all different directions. You could get a paper cutting tool to make a design, like all circles, squares, ect....



I made little name things that I drew myself, but I know not everyone has the time for that. You can buy those too if you really want to.

Enjoy!!!!!

P.S. These are my two beautiful sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment